“Conversations build relationships. Relationships build value.” – Richard Sheridan, “Joy, Inc.”
Healthy organizations are connected, where people know each other and are not afraid to ask questions. Meeting new people sparks fresh ideas, interests, and ways of doing things. That’s our goal here, and we’ve made it easy for you to participate by following these three steps:
- Sign up to get randomly matched with two other staff members from different parts of the college for a 30-minute conversation.
- Meet and talk about whatever comes up.
- Complete the participant feedback survey, and wait to be automatically matched again the next month.
Go for it – be a little daring! If it goes well, rinse and repeat. But, please note, one meet-up per month is the maximum we’re able to help you with.
- Don’t know what to talk about? Hundreds of ideas await you!
A FEW DETAILS
- Please let your manager know you want to sign up.
- The trio gets to choose where they meet – for their convenience.
- Sorry, the checks are on you if you choose to snack or caffeinate during the meet-up.
- There is no expectation that the trio interacts after the conversation.
- You can drop out of the program at any time.
- A three question follow-up survey is all we ask in return.
- Need more information? Contact us