“Conversations build relationships. Relationships build value.” – Richard Sheridan, “Joy, Inc.”
Healthy organizations are connected, where people know each other and are not afraid to ask questions. Meeting new people sparks fresh ideas, interests, and ways of doing things. That’s our goal here, and we’ve made it easy for you to participate by following these three steps:
- Sign up to get randomly matched with two other staff members from different parts of the college for a 30-minute conversation.
- Meet virtually or in person to talk about whatever comes up.
- Complete the participant feedback survey, and wait to be automatically matched again the next month.
Go for it – be a little daring! If it goes well, rinse and repeat. But, please note, one meet-up per month is the maximum we’re able to help you with.
A FEW DETAILS
- Please let your manager know you want to sign up.
- The trio decides what works better in terms of meeting in person or virtually.
- Whether you caffeinate virtually or in person, you’ll have to pick up the tab for yourself. 🙁
- There is no expectation that the trio interacts after the conversation.
- You can drop out of the program at any time.
- A super short evaluation of how things went is always sent out at the end of a conversation cycle